Friday, November 21, 2008

About Me

Well, to start, I'm 17, and have 7 siblings (one of them being in heaven.).
My life goal is to become a missionary pilot. Who knows where and how, but I'm letting God take care of that!
I LOVE reading! Some of my favorites are by Frank Perreti, such as This Present Darkness, Piercing the Darkness, The Oath, and the Cooper Kids Series. Another series is the Kingdom Series, and The Knights of Arretthtrae by Chuck Black. I also thoroughly enjoy the Ranger's Apprentice series.
I'm in the process of writing a book called SPIES. (You can read about that HERE) So excited about that! As of now, I have an Epilogue, and six chapters.
I make stop motion videos with Stop Motion Pro 8. It was used by the people who made Chicken Run, Wallace and Gromit, and The Pirates! Band of Misfits. Stop motion is basically taking MILLIONS of pictures, and playing them back to back very fast.
I'm learning Guitar, which is so cool! Can't wait to play favorite songs!
I'm into Contemporary Christian Music bands, (such as Casting Crowns, Third Day, Building 429, and more) Christian Rock and Metal, (Such as The Choir, Skillet, Pillar, Krystal Meyers, Fireflight, Thouasand Foot Krutch, Kuttless, and SO many others!) and Christian rap. (Like Lecrae, Trip Lee, KJ52, and John Reuben.)
I'm really into drama and singing. I especially love singing to my guitar! I LOVE playing guitar!
Well, that's all I can think of. If I think of something else, I'll make sure to throw it in!

No comments: