Thursday, October 21, 2010

"...Totally Destroying [the] Backyard."

Alright, check this out...










The hole you just saw in the pictures is our sleeping hole. It's not finished yet, but it shall be! A quote from my Mom to those reading, "The hole you're about to see is my son totally destroying my backyard." To which I would say something that didn't make sense, like, It's not destroying, I'm helping humanity and all of man-kind." I could imagine Mom answering, "Yeah, I don't think so."

Eventually, it will be deep enough to sleep under the roots. All we do is lay down two to three sleeping bags, and sleep under three or four other sleeping bags. Only, we don't have our sleeping bags at the moment. I'll explain that next week.

The hole is about four and a half feet wide, and eight feet long. When it's done, I'll blog some more about it.

P.S. The pictures you saw are about a weeks worth of work. It was mostly done by me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Will you be allowing like, sleepovers there?

The Blah Blog said...

Funny Tim... REAL funny... =P

Unknown said...

No really, I meant that. I think it would be fun.

The Blah Blog said...

Well, seeing as how this was, like, 2 houses ago...=P