Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Slender: The Arrival - NEW SERIES!

Hello all! I've decided to start a new series, involving my game-play through Slender: The Arrival! At first, this was going to be on facebook, but because of all the snapshots I took, it would be MUCH easier to put them straight into the post, instead of trying to finagle which picture went with which statement, and all that stuff.

So, be ready for the series coming up!

Also! I have two series I've started, one being a Zombie Apocalypse story, and the other a sci-fy-ish story I've had in my head for YEARS. You can find them at Rabbit Hole Stories, or on Deviant art. (My username is rexfireball) As for the Inspector Kornelson Series, I WILL be getting back to that, and I apologize for not being on top of that.I KNOW GRAMMY, I KNOW, I'M GETTING BACK TO IT, I PROMISE. =)

Hope you enjoy it all!

No comments: