Monday, November 23, 2009

Welcome to My Blog!

Hey, I'm Ryan Daniel Hall and I am one of nine people in my family (whew, lots of kids). My siblings are named Tucker, (12) Nathan (9) Samantha Jo (6) Noah (5) and Leah (3). I'm 17 and the oldest. I love to draw, make movies, play guitar and sing, read, and play outside with the kids. I have the best teachers, Mom and Dad, and they home school me. Please leave me a comment that way I know what your thinking and I hope you enjoy my blog! (And by the way, if you want an in-depth about me section, click HERE. :) God bless!)

4 comments:

Karin said...

Congratulations on your blog! I popped over from mom's blog. Sounds like you have a very busy household! With you being the oldest, you certainly have a lot of responsibility to model well to your younger siblings!

It would be fun to see pics of some of the stuff you draw or make out of LEGOS.

I tried to comment on your brother's blog, but there was no comment pop-up!

Anonymous said...

Okay....I want to see some of the movies that you made on here sometime!

Uncle Jared

Isaac said...

Hi, Ryan, my name is Isaac. I like Legos, too. I look forward to reading your blog.

The Blah Blog said...

Hey Issac! Thanks for checking out my blog! Not to long agow, I found out that your my pen pal! My next post that comes out tomorrow is about the topic:Movies.

Rambling for god,
Ryan Hall.

P.S. I sent my letter!