Thursday, April 18, 2013

Theology and Society with Ryan (Intro)

Coming up soon is a new series (don't worry, my Stop Motion Series will still continue, but I've gotten some counsel from a friend who has shown me a different approach...) called, Theology and Society with Ryan. Basically, we'll have a topic, and I'll have a guest that I'll be discussing it with.
The whole point of this series is so you know where I stand on SO many things in this fallen country. For that matter, this fallen world.

Both my guests are MKs, (Missionary Kids) who have been, or are, in the mission field where their fathers are translating the gospel, or teaching MKs, or other needed help.
My first guest is in the states at the moment on furlough. He was in West Africa, and will be going back later this year. He loves playing guitar and working on computer animation. His name is Timothy.

My second guest is in Botswana Africa right now. He just got there from a furlough they had. He loves classical music, and is a living dictionary. His name is Christopher.

Both my guests are my age: 17. Which means you get to see the really stupid stuff we say! (Hey, maybe if you read the conversation, you'll realize that we don't always talk about frivolous things!)
The whole thing will be laid out like a chat message you would have on Skype, or Facebook. I'll make sure to make look as neat as possible, and do a spell check over the whole thing. Which means you WON'T be seeing "Hey, I know u 2 have some similarities," or "ROFL!". It will ALL be spelled out, with the exception of an lol every now and then... lol. :P

But ANYWAY, I hope you enjoy the new series!

No comments: