Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Life As it Is In Early November - 1

I am the kind of guy who wants to say something nice, but cant think of a way to express myself. If in the heat of the moment, all I can really do is say something anyone would say. "You're so beautiful," "I love you," "I think you're amazing," etc. And my replies are even worse. "Yeah, me too," "I know right?" "Right," "Oh yeah, of course," etc.

I have to take time to think about how to express myself, and by the time I've done that, it seems either the moment is lost, or something/someone ends the moment, and has me spiraling off to do other things.

I want to express my feelings to those around me, in this case, my wonderful, gorgeous, girlfriend. It seems though that I can't express anything of what I feel, except for two ways. 1. I get just FRIGGIN lucky. 2. I'm at a computer, typing.

It seems I'm best at describing myself to someone when I'm typing, when I'm writing my heart out. To write my heart out is something wondrous really, I can't even begin to describe it. It's like my whole world has slowed down, and I can focus on the things I need to, without it going by me like a blur. I can say wonderful things about my girlfriend, family, and friends, and not have to worry about the cliches, or the awkwardness, or if it sounds right or wrong. I can simply copy bits and pieces of my heart into writing. How is that NOT awesome?

Anyway, I would love to just start saying a whole boatload of sweet words for her, right here, right now. But that's not for you to hear. That's not for you to enjoy. It's not for me to share and explain. It's reserved for her. And her alone. Because she's awesome. And I love her.

Simple as that.

No comments: